- Site Change!!!
- “You can undress me with your eyes…”
- feathers in lingerie
- Origami meets fashion
- Emilie Simon (Desert – French version)
- Pedro Lourenco Spring 2011
- Law of seduction
- sporty themed lingerie
- Killer heels
- Alexander McQueen — posthumous award
- Thierry Mugler
- How does Impressionism translated into fashion?
- Mint Siren
- The coolest of it’s all! Colette!
- Roberto Cavalli
- The Amazon Best Sellers Campaign begins now! Get it with 99 cents: amazon.com/dp/B00WPDH8QY Maurice DiMino eBook: "The Art of Public Speaking" 2 years ago
- Invest 99 cents to secure your future success! Today from 9am -12pm PST or 12-3pm EST, get Maurice DiMino's ebook: amazon.com/dp/B00WPDH8QY 2 years ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Do you think that Michael Jackson can undress you with his eyes? Why not? It’s all in your head, that’s the power of imagination! To be able to undress someone with his eyes seems very powerful and needs a lot … Continue reading
Christmas is at the corner, so it’s obvious that the costumes of Santa Cause are seen everywhere in the mall, boutique… the biggest features of the Santa’s outfit is the feathers. Feathers are always seducing, provoking.. it encourage fun and mysterious … Continue reading
Origami is originated from the traditional Japanese culture. Very popular through out the Asian countries. It’s work are highly respected and considered as art. This concept of playing with folding a 2 dimensional piece of paper to create a 3 … Continue reading
This song marks my very first MTV posted in my blog because I really think that it is a wonderful video. As a designer, I admire people’s creativity; I think it is priceless. I appreciate the imaginativeness; plus I like the French … Continue reading
There are so many fantastic designers , but Pedro Lourenco catch my eyes as many editors and buyers in the Paris Runway fashion show. Just 19 years old, Brazilian born Pedro Lorenco sent shockwaves through the Paris Fashion attendees last Fall … Continue reading
In social science, seduction is the process of deliberately enticing a person to engage. Seduction, seen negatively, involves temptation and enticement, often sexual in nature, to lead someone astray into a behavioral choice they would not have made if they were not … Continue reading